Didn’t read the book and frankly the whole premise sounded stretched thin to me, but this trailer might be filled with win…I dunno. Might want to see this now, though the FDR Nazi Werewolf Killer trailer (see earlier post) looks…well…funnier at least. Gotta love the ax blow at the end. Now that’s some rail splittin’!
February 13, 2012
Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Monday, February 13th, 2012 at 10:49 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @muranofiction: Thrilled to have recently signed with @ItaliaGandolfo! Exciting times are ahead. #literary #agent ghliterary.com/clients/doug-m… 10 hours ago
- RT @GreyMatterPress: #BookReview: I CAN TASTE THE BLOOD by @JoshMalerman @JohnFDTaff & more #horror #darkfantasy via @lyndondjohnson1 -- ht… 10 hours ago
- RT @GreyMatterPress: Pre-order SECRETS OF THE WEIRD by Chad Stroup on @Amazon #Kindle amazon.com/dp/B073BBSF14/… #PrideMonth #LoveisLove #horr… 16 hours ago
- Thanks, man! twitter.com/muranofiction/… 1 day ago
- Yep. @muranofiction did an excellent job on this. twitter.com/AdrianShotbolt… 1 day ago
What Has Gone Before…
- 35,359 hits