October 24, 2013
Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Frack Yeah!
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 24th, 2013 at 3:05 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @muranofiction: Thrilled to have recently signed with @ItaliaGandolfo! Exciting times are ahead. #literary #agent ghliterary.com/clients/doug-m… 9 hours ago
- RT @GreyMatterPress: #BookReview: I CAN TASTE THE BLOOD by @JoshMalerman @JohnFDTaff & more #horror #darkfantasy via @lyndondjohnson1 -- ht… 10 hours ago
- RT @GreyMatterPress: Pre-order SECRETS OF THE WEIRD by Chad Stroup on @Amazon #Kindle amazon.com/dp/B073BBSF14/… #PrideMonth #LoveisLove #horr… 16 hours ago
- Thanks, man! twitter.com/muranofiction/… 1 day ago
- Yep. @muranofiction did an excellent job on this. twitter.com/AdrianShotbolt… 1 day ago
What Has Gone Before…
- 35,359 hits