Chris on the left, JD in the middle, me on the right. We don’t get together often, because Chris lives on the right and Doug lives on the left and I live in the middle. Get it? But once in a blue moon, the heavens align, and it’s like we’re 17 again..at least for a while. Great time today with two of my best. And look at what JD’s holding…hmmm….
August 3, 2014
Friends for 35 Years…and Going…
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Sunday, August 3rd, 2014 at 11:20 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Friends for 35 Years…and Going…”
- Slow barge on the Ohio at night, with fireflies. instagram.com/p/BVtGZIdgfGu/ 10 hours ago
- We drove around Amish country and spoke to cows. Since I can't eat them anymore, I might as… instagram.com/p/BVs7QxygdFv/ 11 hours ago
- Dahlink I love you, but give me the countryside. instagram.com/p/BVs7G7DA5Cf/ 11 hours ago
- Thanks, Rich! twitter.com/horrorbookshel… 12 hours ago
- The bluffs overlooking the Ohio. I've already got a pretty solid story idea. instagram.com/p/BVs5oDtAbLL/ 12 hours ago
What Has Gone Before…
- 35,337 hits