I’m just starting out new here, so bear with me as I tweak the look of this site, prepare for some new information and strengthen how I communicate with readers. I’ve got lots of new work that will be hitting soon, so I’m very excited about it all! Stay tuned!
July 14, 2017
Okay, So This is Brand New
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Friday, July 14th, 2017 at 1:29 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- 38,684 hits
- RT @ChuckWendig: Reminder! If you read and enjoyed WANDERERS -- or any book! -- please leave a review at your favorite review location, lik… 12 hours ago
- RT @PalmerReport: Donald Trump decided to rip off his Space Force logo from Gene Roddenberry and Star Trek, one day after everyone just wat… 16 hours ago
- I'll stick with Star Trek. Space Force. Hah! twitter.com/Acosta/status/… 16 hours ago
- RT @sjgomzi: More #bookmail Man, it’s like literary Christmas here today. 😃 New treasures from @nickdayonline @BrianKeene @sam_kolesnik @jc… 16 hours ago
- RT @horrorbookshelf: @johnfdtaff @InkHeist Thanks John! I still think about some of those scenes in "Love Tap"! 16 hours ago