I have a story in Behold: Oddities, Curiosities and Undefinable Wonders, which, neatly, one the Stoker Award this year for best anthology. Edited by the super nice, super talented Doug Murano, it includes a story from me, “A Ware That Will Not Keep.” It’s a story I’m particularly proud of, so this little ad promoting it is very cool. Give it an eyeball or two.
April 18, 2018
A Nice Promo for My Story in Behold!
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 18th, 2018 at 9:45 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “A Nice Promo for My Story in Behold!”
- 36,599 hits
- I AM A MONSTER, MATT!! twitter.com/MattMooreWrite… 46 minutes ago
- RT @stuartpstevens: Keep pointing out that Gore 2000 campaign received stolen Bush debate book, which would have helped tremendously in pre… 1 hour ago
- RT @AlbertBrooks: Just got my first tattoo today. “Truth isn’t Truth” looks really good on my ass. 1 hour ago
- RT @JordanUhl: A white cop accused an innocent black man of: -Having a gun -Having weed -Previously being around people with weed -Driv… 1 hour ago
- RT @crystallakepub: What is beautiful horror? Join our A-list of #horror authors on a disturbing journey into the beauty that rests inside… 1 hour ago