I have a story in Behold: Oddities, Curiosities and Undefinable Wonders, which, neatly, one the Stoker Award this year for best anthology. Edited by the super nice, super talented Doug Murano, it includes a story from me, “A Ware That Will Not Keep.” It’s a story I’m particularly proud of, so this little ad promoting it is very cool. Give it an eyeball or two.
April 18, 2018
A Nice Promo for My Story in Behold!
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 18th, 2018 at 9:45 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “A Nice Promo for My Story in Behold!”
- 37,451 hits
- Ouch. But legit. twitter.com/TheOnion/statu… 18 hours ago
- RT @BettyBowers: COVINGTON TEEN: “I’m going to be obnoxious and troll people with my #MAGA hat just to provoke them -- for attention!” ALS… 18 hours ago
- RT @gjkendall: Looking forward to this. Any news on a UK broadcaster? twitter.com/TheTwilightZon… 18 hours ago
- RT @TheMickyDolenz1: There are no words right now...heart broken over the loss of my Monkee brother, Peter Tork. #petertork #themonkees @To… 18 hours ago
- RT @Papa_Nez: Our hearts are broken. Peter Tork. Rest in peace, brother. XO https://t.co/maxToKgwq3 18 hours ago