I have a story in Behold: Oddities, Curiosities and Undefinable Wonders, which, neatly, one the Stoker Award this year for best anthology. Edited by the super nice, super talented Doug Murano, it includes a story from me, “A Ware That Will Not Keep.” It’s a story I’m particularly proud of, so this little ad promoting it is very cool. Give it an eyeball or two.
April 18, 2018
A Nice Promo for My Story in Behold!
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 18th, 2018 at 9:45 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “A Nice Promo for My Story in Behold!”
- 38,220 hits
- Ahh, thanks, Ben! twitter.com/BensNotWriting… 2 hours ago
- Pleased to see 4 stories from LITTLE BLACK SPOTS (@GreyMatterPress)--A Winter's Tale, The Bunny Suit, The Coriolis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @ava: They were found together. Two were so close their limbs touched. Sunday dresses tattered. Bodies shattered. Lives taken by killers… 5 hours ago
- RT @sfergs_: Our healthcare is free. We don’t have $50,000 student loans at age 18. Medicine is free for youth under 25. Marijuana is legal… 5 hours ago
- Preach on, Laurel! twitter.com/HightowerLaure… 21 hours ago