I have a story in Behold: Oddities, Curiosities and Undefinable Wonders, which, neatly, one the Stoker Award this year for best anthology. Edited by the super nice, super talented Doug Murano, it includes a story from me, “A Ware That Will Not Keep.” It’s a story I’m particularly proud of, so this little ad promoting it is very cool. Give it an eyeball or two.
April 18, 2018
A Nice Promo for My Story in Behold!
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 18th, 2018 at 9:45 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “A Nice Promo for My Story in Behold!”
- 37,930 hits
- Exactamundo! twitter.com/LitReactor/sta… 11 hours ago
- And now one extravagantly broken femur! twitter.com/LitReactor/sta… 11 hours ago
- I've grown somewhat beardy in quarantine. instagram.com/p/By555uYgDs7/… 13 hours ago
- D you are a fantastic guy, writer & editor. Looking forward to working with you for years to come! twitter.com/DAlexWard/stat… 13 hours ago
- Besocked and waiting. Now two hours late for the van. Patience wearing thin. instagram.com/p/By5492OgTwe/… 13 hours ago