March 26, 2019
Seven Deadly Delights
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 at 9:02 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- 39,119 hits
- RT @Ilhan: Billionaires shouldn’t profit off the pandemic. Period. 4 minutes ago
- RT @MEPFuller: Who could have possibly predicted that sending kids back to school would exacerbate the spread of coronavirus? https://t.co/… 6 minutes ago
- RT @DiovanniLaBeija: Charging for water and water access is one of the most inhumane things people do. twitter.com/news_in__brief… 8 minutes ago
- RT @JRJ_Is_Probable: Nice! twitter.com/ALA_Booklist/s… 9 minutes ago
- RT @MollyJongFast: 162,000 dead and the president continues his victory lap. twitter.com/alexnazaryan/s… 9 minutes ago