March 26, 2019
Seven Deadly Delights
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 at 9:02 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- 38,338 hits
- RT @EllenDatlow: @copyeditors A1 I've been in publishing since the mid-70s but only got into short fiction with OMNI Magazine in 1981 or s… 1 hour ago
- RT @joncoopertweets: For someone who describes himself as a “God-fearing man,” @VP Mike Pence sure does lie his ass off. #PenceKnew https… 1 hour ago
- Somewhere in North Korea, a horse handler died today. twitter.com/The_UnSilent_/… 1 hour ago
- RT @MikeyKayNYC: 1. With tours in Baghdad, Basra, Kabul, Kandahar, Helmand, and multiple deployments to Pristina, may I offer a little insi… 1 hour ago
- The damage? The damage, you turkey-necked twat? The damage to our nation's reputation among "allies?" The damage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago