March 26, 2019
Seven Deadly Delights
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 at 9:02 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- 37,930 hits
- Exactamundo! twitter.com/LitReactor/sta… 10 hours ago
- And now one extravagantly broken femur! twitter.com/LitReactor/sta… 10 hours ago
- I've grown somewhat beardy in quarantine. instagram.com/p/By555uYgDs7/… 12 hours ago
- D you are a fantastic guy, writer & editor. Looking forward to working with you for years to come! twitter.com/DAlexWard/stat… 12 hours ago
- Besocked and waiting. Now two hours late for the van. Patience wearing thin. instagram.com/p/By5492OgTwe/… 12 hours ago