March 26, 2019
Seven Deadly Delights
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 at 9:02 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- 38,924 hits
- Love it. Yeah there were a few childhood deaths in mine, too. And my family, all the way back to the Revolutionar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 37 minutes ago
- I have the Taff family bible that belonged to my great-great grandfather,, John Wesley Taff, that has a section whe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 46 minutes ago
- RT @SadieHartmann: Uploaded two more videos to the Celebrate Horror 2020 event this weekend! @ChadLutzke reading from THE NEON OWL and @Wil… 51 minutes ago
- RT @vlatinalondon: A big part of me starting #FrightGirlSummer was to amplify women of color in #horror. If you are a Black writer/Afro-Lat… 1 hour ago
- You should be glad you didn't get a nipplectomy. twitter.com/shanedkeene/st… 2 hours ago