March 26, 2019
Seven Deadly Delights
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 at 9:02 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- 39,119 hits
- RT @AoDespair: Just fucking so. twitter.com/YpsiGal/status… 29 minutes ago
- RT @Pteratorn: Without putting too fine a point on it, Republican Senator @SenRonJohnson is a Russian agent. 🇷🇺 As actions speak louder th… 29 minutes ago
- I hear the pea soup number is stunning. twitter.com/MrGaunt/status… 34 minutes ago
- Larry Kudlow is what you get when you don't change your underpants for weeks, and the crust that forms becomes sent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 34 minutes ago
- Bwahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaha....gasp...bwhahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 36 minutes ago