October 8, 2019
The Fearing: Air & Dust – John F.D. Taff
About John F.D. Taff
John F.D. Taff is a writer, published author, raconteur and wrangler of angry stoats. He has more than 80 short stories and 7 novels published. He lives in the great, unspoiled vastness of the Midwest. He has a tremendous wife named Debbie, three pugs, Sadie, Tovah and Muriel, and three great kids--Harry, Sam and Molly. View all posts by John F.D. Taff
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 at 11:17 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- 38,684 hits
- RT @ChuckWendig: Reminder! If you read and enjoyed WANDERERS -- or any book! -- please leave a review at your favorite review location, lik… 13 hours ago
- RT @PalmerReport: Donald Trump decided to rip off his Space Force logo from Gene Roddenberry and Star Trek, one day after everyone just wat… 16 hours ago
- I'll stick with Star Trek. Space Force. Hah! twitter.com/Acosta/status/… 16 hours ago
- RT @sjgomzi: More #bookmail Man, it’s like literary Christmas here today. 😃 New treasures from @nickdayonline @BrianKeene @sam_kolesnik @jc… 16 hours ago
- RT @horrorbookshelf: @johnfdtaff @InkHeist Thanks John! I still think about some of those scenes in "Love Tap"! 17 hours ago