John F.D. Taff is a multiple Bram Stoker Award®-nominated author with more than 30 years experience, 100+ short stories and five novels in print. His first fiction collection, Little Deaths, was named the best horror collection of 2012 by HorrorTalk. Jack Ketchum called his novella collection, The End in All Beginnings, “one of the best novella collections I’ve read,” and it was nominated for a Stoker Award for best fiction collection. “A Winter’s Tale,” from his latest collection, Little Black Spots, was nominated for a Stoker in 2018. His serialized apocalyptic epic The Fearing was released by Grey Matter Press in 2019. Look for an omnibus edition of The Fearing in digital and paperback from Grey Matter and a signed, LE hardcover from Thunderstorm Books in 2021. More of his work can be found in anthologies such as Cutting Block Book’s The Seven Deadliest, Gutted: Beautiful Horror Stories, The Beauty of Death, Shadows Over Main Street 2 and Behold: Oddities, Curiosities and Undefinable Wonders and many others. Dark Stars: New Tales of Darkest Horror, edited by Taff, will be published by Tor/Nightfire on 11/2/21. Taff lives in the wilds of Illinois with three pugs, two cats and one long-suffering wife.
- 40,179 hits
- I'm biased, obviously, but the stories are fantastic! twitter.com/TorNightfire/s… 59 minutes ago
- Says Chad, a good egg! twitter.com/ChadLutzke/sta… 2 days ago
- You're not part of Sadie's Patreon? I mean, c'mon. ARE YOU EVEN HORRORING? twitter.com/SadieHartmann/… 2 days ago
- Hope you like it, Brennan! twitter.com/BrennanLaFaro/… 2 days ago
- I'm a-feared. twitter.com/GreyMatterPres… 2 days ago