John F.D. Taff is a Bram Stoker Award®-Nominated author with more than 30 years experience, 90+ short stories and five novels in print. His first fiction collection, Little Deaths, was named the best horror collection of 2012 by HorrorTalk. Jack Ketchum called his novella collection, The End in All Beginnings, “one of the best novella collections I’ve read.” His new fiction collection, Little Black Spots, will be available from Grey Matter Press in the Spring of 2018. Look for more of his work in anthologies such as Cutting Block Book’s Single Slices, Gutted: Beautiful Horror Stories, The Beauty of Death, Shadows Over Main Street 2 and Behold: Oddities, Curiosities and Undefinable Wonders. Taff lives in the wilds of Illinois with three pugs, two cats and one long-suffering wife.
- 39,461 hits
- Thanks, Cindy! twitter.com/COQuinnWrites/… 10 hours ago
- RT @CarolineKepnes: A reliable, never-changing high is tearing open a box a few months after you finish writing a book and BOOM! YOUR BOOK!… 10 hours ago
- RT @RBReich: In the middle of a pandemic, Walmart and Amazon have hauled in $30B in profit this year, but have still cut hazard pay for the… 16 hours ago
- Hey, me, too! twitter.com/shanedkeene/st… 17 hours ago
- Ah, man, thanks! Have a great Thanksgiving! twitter.com/daronk77/statu… 1 day ago