John F.D. Taff is a Bram Stoker Award®-Nominated author with more than 30 years experience, 90+ short stories and five novels in print. His first fiction collection, Little Deaths, was named the best horror collection of 2012 by HorrorTalk. Jack Ketchum called his novella collection, The End in All Beginnings, “one of the best novella collections I’ve read.” His new fiction collection, Little Black Spots, will be available from Grey Matter Press in the Spring of 2018. Look for more of his work in anthologies such as Cutting Block Book’s Single Slices, Gutted: Beautiful Horror Stories, The Beauty of Death, Shadows Over Main Street 2 and Behold: Oddities, Curiosities and Undefinable Wonders. Taff lives in the wilds of Illinois with three pugs, two cats and one long-suffering wife.
- 38,338 hits
- RT @EllenDatlow: @copyeditors A1 I've been in publishing since the mid-70s but only got into short fiction with OMNI Magazine in 1981 or s… 1 hour ago
- RT @joncoopertweets: For someone who describes himself as a “God-fearing man,” @VP Mike Pence sure does lie his ass off. #PenceKnew https… 1 hour ago
- Somewhere in North Korea, a horse handler died today. twitter.com/The_UnSilent_/… 1 hour ago
- RT @MikeyKayNYC: 1. With tours in Baghdad, Basra, Kabul, Kandahar, Helmand, and multiple deployments to Pristina, may I offer a little insi… 1 hour ago
- The damage? The damage, you turkey-necked twat? The damage to our nation's reputation among "allies?" The damage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago