John F.D. Taff is a Bram Stoker Award®-Nominated author with more than 30 years experience, 90+ short stories and five novels in print. His first fiction collection, Little Deaths, was named the best horror collection of 2012 by HorrorTalk. Jack Ketchum called his novella collection, The End in All Beginnings, “one of the best novella collections I’ve read.” His new fiction collection, Little Black Spots, will be available from Grey Matter Press in the Spring of 2018. Look for more of his work in anthologies such as Cutting Block Book’s Single Slices, Gutted: Beautiful Horror Stories, The Beauty of Death, Shadows Over Main Street 2 and Behold: Oddities, Curiosities and Undefinable Wonders. Taff lives in the wilds of Illinois with three pugs, two cats and one long-suffering wife.
- 38,220 hits
- Ahh, thanks, Ben! twitter.com/BensNotWriting… 1 hour ago
- Pleased to see 4 stories from LITTLE BLACK SPOTS (@GreyMatterPress)--A Winter's Tale, The Bunny Suit, The Coriolis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @ava: They were found together. Two were so close their limbs touched. Sunday dresses tattered. Bodies shattered. Lives taken by killers… 4 hours ago
- RT @sfergs_: Our healthcare is free. We don’t have $50,000 student loans at age 18. Medicine is free for youth under 25. Marijuana is legal… 4 hours ago
- Preach on, Laurel! twitter.com/HightowerLaure… 20 hours ago